Thursday, October 27, 2011

Punk-Ska Covers

Of classic songs and otherwise make me happy.
Today I carved an Ari pumpkin. I have to paint her little one yet, but the one is carved, and for the first time EVER carving a photo into a punkin, it turned out pretty well. I'm not completely satisfied, but there's a whole long lifetime of Halloweens left to improve my technique :P

I neeeeed a jooooobbbb. Too much darn time on my hands.
Stupid getting laid off.
Stupid. Stupid year. Bad year all around. Terrible year. I want to kick this year in the throat. Is it 2012 yet?


You know, I finally get over intensive self-doubt and excessive self-deprecation only to fall right back into it. And anyone who thinks that I can just pick myself up and dust myself off obviously has never had a child die on their watch. Even though there's nothing I could have done to prevent it and there was nothing I did to cause it, there's a whole freight train full of baggage there that's going to take a long long time to shed.



God knows life was infinitely less satisfying, but it was so much easier when I just dated douchebags and wasn't attached to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment