Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trying this business out

In an effort to keep folks updated on our comings and goings without the sterile impersonal quality of Facebook status updates, I've decided to try my hand at this whole family blog thing.  Expect none of the acidic and terrifying rants from the old livejournal, just family-friendly stories and the like.  We'll see how this goes, I guess.  You may at times see a post from Ryan, but I rather doubt it. I'm hoping this will hold me more accountable for documenting the kids' milestones, too.


So drop by once in a while.  This might be a great place to relax with a cup of tea and catch up with your favorite Reynolds family.  Then again, it might be a great place to relax with a cup of tea and fall asleep to the nonsensical ennui of our lives.

It's going to be a lot of mushy mommy goodness about these two.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad you decided to start a blog. I'll read it too. My blog is phillipsponderings.blogspot.com if you want to read mine. :)

    ReplyDelete