- God and salvation!
- Ryan, Tanner, Ariana, and Steve the Cat, and our health.
- My fabulous parents and in-laws
- my brother Josh and his beautiful children, my brother-in-law Casey and his wife Shannon and their little boy who will be born this January
- a warm house with lots of lights and food
- Leidsekaas
- wonderful time and fellowship with family who are more than friends this year and always
- Great co-workers (doesn't hurt that one of them is my dad ;))...props out to our NY guys...on that note, thankful that both Ryan and I are gainfully employed
- All the little extra things that we have but don't need
- I'm thankful that it's winter, but that spring comes afterwards, and with spring comes yet another year of chasing those elusive trout! (Thank goodness I will fit in my waders again!) Hopefully no creepy old men in their underwear wading up and down past me in the river at sunset again this year...
There are myriad other things I'm so, so grateful for, but that covers the most important ones, I think. Now. With those things in mind, BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS!! (I haven't even screamed at Ryan yet this season, and we're past Thanksgiving Day!...I guess he has things to be thankful for, too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment