So now begins the busiest time of the year for us. Now that Thanksgiving is done (with two fabulous Thanksgiving dinners in a ridiculously short period of time - thanks Aunt Sharon (and all the cooks) and Ryan's mom Shelly), we have coming up - four birthdays between December and January, five Christmas celebrations in two days, another one in January, ....general mayhem preparing itself to ensue. I am, of course, already behind. I have Christmas cards to get ready, but I need to get everyone prepared for our Christmas picture beforehand. I don't know when I got this freaking domesticated, but it isn't all that bad. So not much has really happened recently, so this is a photo update. Here are some recent pics of the fam:
And Thanksgiving:
 |
| My baby cousin Addy...who is not so much of a baby anymore. I can't believe she's 10 years younger than me; she looks all grown up! |
 |
| Tanner and Ryan ready to go out and play in the ice puddles. |
 |
| Apparently his new boots are, in fact, waterproof. Good deal. |
 |
| My beautiful smiley girl! |
 |
| "Ice skating"...as it were... |
 |
| Tanner enjoying the fruits of his and his Grandma R.'s labors. |
 |
| Super bubbles! |
 |
| I love my in-laws' bath tub. Tanner looks tiny inside it. |
|
|
So as you can see, we had quite the eventful few days. Now to enjoy the (short) lull before it all goes to you-know-where with the busy busy. Yeoorgh!
Hope everyone else is staying warm, and sane. I am really really hoping that this spring Ryan will be able to get down to NC to fish with his buddies; if he goes, I am going to take the kids to Philly to visit with some friends. (Fingers crossed).
So now the question of the day is...when did we all grow up enough to have pictures and plans like this? I'm not sure that I'm prepared to be an adult...too bad I have been for a while now.
Did you say you're going to Philly?
ReplyDelete:)
Love the photos! Your kids are so insanely adorable.