Tonight we had to make a late run to Meijer for some essentials. While there, Ryan and I spotted an absolutely darling outfit for a baby girl (red checked belted rain jacket with a white t-shirt (red bow on the collar!) and blue jeans with red hearts embroidered on the legs). Ariana would have looked absolutely gorgeous in it. Somehow, all we could do is laugh as we imagined our baby wearing the outfit. Felt pretty good.
Recently we received back what we think is everything that was taken for the police investigation into Ariana's death. I thought I'd never want to see the blanket that we were sleeping with that day ever again, much less sleep with it. Tonight I can't sleep, but I just pulled "our" blanket out. Ari and I spent so much time on, under, with this comforter. It feels good, kind of like I've got a bit of her with me. It smells a little bit like spit up. Which is alternately really gross and rather comforting. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment