Well, we celebrated Ariana's first birthday last week Thursday, and had a party for her on Friday evening. I was stunned by how many people called, left Facebook messages, sent cards, and showed up for the party! That little girl was so incredibly loved that I often struggle with why God said it was okay for her to go home. She is SO. FREAKING. LOVED. down here. So why take her? It's not like we were cooking meth in the house and pushing her around....like some people...who get to keep their children....But whatever, not going to go there.
Seems like we've been feeling a little bit better since we celebrated her birthday. Not that I don't think I'm not going to have bad days still, but...better.
Below I've uploaded Ari's birthday video to youtube in three parts. I also have a vid of us releasing her lantern at the cemetery which I'll add pretty soon.
Birthday memorial vid part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlUUNIu44ns
Birthday memorial vid part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdYXxUCEX48
Birthday memorial vid part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cvSm157dDE
EDIT: Part 3 is not viewable due to copyright on Bob Marley. Phoo. If you want it, I can send it via snail mail. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment